Saturday, October 1, 2011

Beat article in October 2011 Vogue

In an effort to serve our readers, I spent 20 minutes in Barnes & Noble trying to confirm that the October Vogue indeed includes an article about the beat generation. After thumbing through countless ads to find the table of contents, I then had to thumb through dozens of additional un-numbered pages (of more ads) to find the article. Then I had to pay $10.99 for the magazine!

In order to fly somewhat under the sue-happy Vogue radar, I won't post images of the article in this post, assuming that their bots will be scouring the Internet looking for copyright infringement. Maybe I won't post pics at all. If I do, I sure won't put the word Vogue in the title or body of the post.

By the way, save yourself $10.99. It's not worth it.

No comments: