Thursday, May 10, 2012

Decorum

Folks, I don't mind opposing views here. I've published quite a few in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

That said, I will not publish comments that include ad hominem attacks. If you disagree with me or someone, it's okay to voice your opinion, but make your case with facts and data. If you think I or someone else is in error, point out the error - specifically - and substantiate what you see as a more correct view with a worthwhile argument. It would also help if your comments were not anonymous (and I am not speaking to anyone in particular here - we do get comments from someone with that screen name from time to time). It's just that it's pretty easy to be over-the-top snarky when no one knows who you are.

If you send comments calling people names and making baseless accusations, you won't see your comments posted. Period. Unless they're about Republicans. (Just kidding!)

Oh, and one more thing. I reserve the right to not post a comment at my whim. It's my blog. You can rant all you want on your own blog.

All that said, I do appreciate your readership and alternative views. But let's keep it civil, please.

No comments: