Friday, May 25, 2018

4 chapbooks by Analog Submission Press





In our book swap, which I got the better deal of, Marc Brüseke sent me the book I previously reviewed and the above 4 poetry chapbooks published by Analog Submission Press.

I really enjoyed Sticks of Tea, which comprises 3-line word play inspired by haiku. I have been experimenting with this form myself in my journal. A Face Now Rendered Indescribable and Cumulative Impact Zone are both thoughtful free verse in the Beat vein. All three of the latter are by Marc. Fat Pink Demons is by Gregarious Beach, and it's hard to describe. It takes a poetic form, consisting of short word phrases that trigger a lot of connections in the reader.

If you are looking for some off-the-beaten-track (no pun intended) poetry, check these or any of the other chapbooks available at http://www.analogsubmission.com/.

Support small presses and local poets!



No comments: