Sunday, January 12, 2020

The Daily Beat hits ONE MILLION PAGEVIEWS!!!!



Some time in the last 24 hours, The Daily Beat hit 1 million total pageviews (since we've been counting using Google stats starting in May 2010).

I haven't received any ideas from readers on how to celebrate this accomplishment, and, not feeling particularly celebratory at this moment given the state of world affairs, we'll just leave it that persistence pays off. I started this blog in September 2008 in conjunction with self-publishing my book, The Beat Handbook: 100 Days of Kerouactions (which you can purchase here) and, while I haven't blogged daily, I have published 1808 posts, or approximately one post every 2.3 days.

Here's to looking ahead to two million pageviews, which might happen -- if the past is any indication -- sometime in 2030.

Cheers!



No comments: