Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cleave Poetry voting opportunity

Dear Readers:

I'd appreciate your taking a minute and visiting the Cleave Poetry website, reading the poems that are in the running for January's Cleave of the Month, and voting. I know it says voting is open until January 15th, which has passed, but I think that might be an error since the site is still allowing voting and there are very few votes so far.

Of course, I'm hoping you'll vote for my poem, "Immortality," but in any case I hope you'll support the site with a visit.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Javier said...

hey man. im 20 and i have a problem that i cant find anybody around my age who is into any of this. anybody who wants to really live. i feel like i was born in the wrong time.

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

I know what you mean!

Hey, readers - are any of you 20-somethings who might want to strike up a beat conversation with Samuel?