Monday, December 1, 2008

November's free book winner!

November saw a number of posts that were eligible to win a free copy of The Beat Handbook. I hope you'll go back through the archives and read them all.

However, without a doubt the "beatest" post had to be the one by "the bootch" on November 2.

So, bootch, e-mail me (thebeathandbook@gmail.com) your snail mail address and I will ship you a free copy ot The Beat Handbook, no strings attached (except my request for a 5-star review on Amazon).

Everyone else - today starts a new month so get your beat on and post a comment this month to put yourself in the running for December's free book giveaway.

2 comments:

The Bootch said...

Thanks for the book Dale! Can't wait to get into it.

Peace, The Bootch

The Bootch said...

Thanks For the great book Dale! Just got it and I am excited to rip into it!


Peace and Bukowski, The Bootch