Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Recourse for reviewers who hated The Beat Handbook

The Beat Handbook: 100 Days of Kerouactions by Rick Dale

There are two 1-star reviews panning my book on Amazon, calling it crap and lamenting spending money on it. I commented on both reviews that if the reviewer e-mails me at thebeathandbook@gmail.com, I will refund their money.

Maybe they don't go back to their own reviews to look for comments, so again I say to you two dissatisfied reviewers: e-mail me and tell me what you spent and give me your mailing address. I will refund your money.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, visit my book page on Amazon HERE. But don't buy it and post a shitty review just to get a refund. That was a limited time offer that applied to the two existing 1-star reviews. Trying to work on my karma.

No comments: