Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

 


A few days ago, I received a check for nineteen dollars and change as an Amazon royalty payment for The Beat Handbook: 100 Days of Kerouactions. Not to spill too many beans, but that translates to about 5 books given what I typically earn per book in Amazon sales. It's the 4th biggest royalty check I've ever received. I can't explain the sudden surge and would sure like to know the reason behind the bump in sales. If you bought a copy (or copies) in the last couple of months, leave a message and tell me why.

If you wish to buy a copy, click HERE.

P.S. The Shadow-y title of this post was just what came to mind when I thought of a fitting title for a post that seeks an answer to a question. Plus Jack Kerouac was into "The Shadow."*


* For an explanation of The Shadow influencing Kerouac as well as Sylvia Plath and Amiri Baraka/LeRoi Jones, click HERE.


No comments: