Saturday, March 26, 2022

My signed copy of the new & revised Memory Babe arrived today!

My signed copy of the new & revised Memory Babe

My very own signed copy of the new & revised edition of Gerald Nicosia's Memory Babe: A Critical Biography of Jack Kerouac arrived in the mail today. I can' wait to dig into all 841 pages. I want to review it here on The Daily Beat, but of course I need to read it first.

The official publication date is September 6 (when it will be in stores and on Amazon). The big reviews like Publishers Weekly won’t review a book unless the publication date is at least four months out. But don't despair -- you can get an advance copy now by contacting the author at gnicosia@earthlink.net.

Congratulations on a monumental achievement, Gerry!


1 comment:

MA-Travels of Serendipity said...

thnx for the great blog!!!!


“I never read a book I must review; it prejudices you so.” ― Oscar Wilde

According to him, 'the highest criticism is that which reveals in the work of Art what the artist had not put there'.