Saturday, June 17, 2023

Free copy of Beat Atlas

 

We're back from being "on the road" for 8 months. We left in our camper October 3, 2022 and traveled as far as the southern tip of the Baja peninsula, passing through 25 or so states, visiting 10 or so national parks, and just generally having an epic trip lasting 257 days start to finish.

Living in a small camper for 8 months was a challenge. One of the downsides is we didn't have room for books. Along the way I picked up a copy of Beat Atlas by Bill Morgan. I left my copy at home and figured I could always give away the newer copy when I returned.

As it turned out, I didn't use my new copy at all and it is in pristine condition. If you want it, reply to this post and I will send it to the first person to respond free of charge. Check back in case you are the winner and I'll get your snail mail address.

Good luck!


P.S. In case you're wondering, I am contemplating returning to regular blogging, so stay tuned.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to have you back Rick . Glad you had such an awesome trip . Please donate your copy of Beat Atlas to the next commentator. Look forward to you blogging again !

Alan

NewRobin13 said...

I am so happy to see a post here, Rick! Welcome back. I'm looking forward to more posts and views of your journey.

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

NewRobin13,

You are the winner of a free copy of Beat Atlas. Remind me of you snail mail address via e-mail (thebeathandbook@gmail.com) and I'll ship it to you.

~Rick