Saturday, January 7, 2012

Thank you

To whomever or whatever is responsible for my blog visits going off the charts (see below), thank you. I cannot explain it unless it relates to the Kristen Stewart post from January 2. But that doesn't account for the average being above normal preceding that post - it used to be around 50/day. And what about Friday January 5? 410 visits? Why?

I seek understanding so that if it's something I did, I keep doing it. Visits are a good thing when you're a blogger.

If you have a possible rationale, I'd love to hear it!



3 comments:

Baltimore Colts fan said...

This blog is pretty good, it's gotten much improved over time and I visit it several times daily, to be completely honest about it.

I don't feel like I have to spend any time (much) looking elsewhere for Beat Info.

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

Wow, Baltimore Colts fan, that is GREAT to hear! Thanks so much.

Baltimore Colts fan said...

You're welcome.