Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Copies of The Beat Handbook are makin' the rounds

Yesterday, 3 heavy boxes showed up at my house! They contained a total of 130 copies of The Beat Handbook. This morning I placed 5 copies for sale at the Lazy Lab in Belgrade Lakes, and I just dropped off 5 copies at Devaney Doak & Garrett Booksellers in Farmington. I also have a single copy boxed up and ready to send to Google so they can include it in their Book Search program.

I am stoked because now I have copies for this weekend – Lowell Celebrates Kerouac! – and next weekend – a visit to Mansfield, Pennsylvania (like Kerouac visiting Lowell, MA, if you know what I mean).

Also, I have now confirmed a reading/signing date with Kenny at Devaney Doak & Garrett Booksellers in Farmington, ME: November 13 @ 7 PM. See you there.

And see you this weekend in Lowell, MA. I’ll be the guy with the long ponytail accompanied by a gorgeous woman with long curly reddish-blonde (auburn?) hair.

No comments: