Thursday, January 19, 2012

Interview with Al Hinkle (Ed Dunkel) in the works!

I haven't posted much this week as I've started back to work after a much needed break. However, I do have some epic news! I've received word from Al Hinkle, the real-life Ed Dunkel from Jack Kerouac's On The Road, that he's willing to answer a few interview questions for The Daily Beat. We had mentioned this possibility back on January 8.

I'm very excited about this and I know you are, too. Being one of the original beat generation, Al is a true living American treasure.

Stay tuned for the interview. And thanks a million in advance, Al.

In other news, my post from January 17 was read by the Associate Publisher of Viva Editions, and they offered to send me a review copy of Gerald Nicosia's One and Only. Much thanks, Brenda!

If I got paid for maintaining this blog, I'd feel guilty!

No comments: