Thursday, August 30, 2018

Curation #128 from my Kerouac bookshelf: Conversations with Jack Kerouac edited by Kevin J. Hayes



Item #128 in my Kerouac bookshelf curation project is this paperback 2005 University Press of Mississippi 1st printing of Conversations with Jack Kerouac edited by Kevin J. Hayes. 100 pages, it measures about 5-7/8" x 8-1/2" and is in very good condition. The provenance is that I bought it in a Flagstaff, AZ used bookstore in 2013.

I basically reviewed this book here on The Daily Beat on July 26, 2013. Click here to read that review. The back cover indicates that this is part of a "Literary Conversations Series." I see that editor Hayes now appears in Google search as an Emeritus Professor at the University of Central Oklahoma.

Small in size but not necessarily in scope, this collection of 10 short pieces belongs on your Kerouac bookshelf.








Below is a picture of Shelf #4 of my Kerouac bookshelf showing the placement of this book (22nd from the left) on the day I started curating my collection. Next up: Beatitude by Larry Closs.

Shelf #4 of my Kerouac bookshelf

No comments: