Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kristen Stewart topless in On The Road movie

I wish I could give a crap about seeing Kristen Stewart topless in the upcoming On The Road movie, but I just can't. I still can't get my brain around why they'd cast her as Marylou, the lead female character in the film. I've seen her in a few movies, and I've never been that impressed with her acting. Plus, I just don't find her sexy at all, and the Marylou character ought to be sexy (if nothing else). She sure tried hard enough in Into The Wild, and it didn't work. I guess I just can't get her obnoxious role in Panic Room out of my mind.

Anyway, since it's Kerouac news, click here for a picture from the movie and some additional details from Celeb Dirty Laundry.

I can't wait for the film, of course, and I am going to watch it with an open mind. Perhaps I will become a Kristen Stewart fan.

P.S. If you happened on this post because you're a Kristen Stewart fan - particularly if she's naked - you definitely will want to own my book, available from Amazon by clicking here. There are entries on sex, women, nudity, and movies - all subjects a Kristen Stewart fan might be interested in - especially one searching for her nude pictures!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monica said...
I bet you will become a Kristen Stewart fan. And is not K-Stew. Is Kristen Stewart.

Anonymous said...

Guess your not a very good judge of talent,I think she is one of the most talented in hollywood today, and sexy as hell,oh well to each is own!!

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

Someone tweeted on my Twitter account (thebeathandbook) that the picture is not from OTR, but from her movie, The Cake Eaters. I have not confirmed that, but it makes sense.

Rick Dale, author of The Beat Handbook said...

Never said I was a good judge of talent, and to each his own, for sure. I will watch the movie with an open mind - maybe I'll become a K-Stew fan!

Baltimore Colts fan said...

Kristen Stewart is so Smokin' Hot, it's no wonder we have a problem with Global Warming on this planet.

Baltimore Colts fan said...

Kristen Stewart is so Smokin' Hot, it's no wonder we have a problem with Global Warming on this planet!

Baltimore Colts fan said...

Kristen Stewart is so Smokin' Hot, it's no wonder we have a problem with Global Warming on this planet.